WIP Wednesday 7. 28. 2011 - progress on my Farmer's wife blocks



I have 7 new Farmer's Wife blocks to share with you today.


block # 73 Rainbow Flowers

block # 57 Morning
well, this guy was definitely a killer. Lots and lots of little triangles and points that needed to match. I'm glad it's done and do not want to see a block like this for a while.

block #61 Northern Lights

block # 56 Maple Leaf

block # 102 Whirpool
this block was probably the most difficult so far. I do not like cutting out tiny triangles and then sewing them back together. And, as you can see, it did not turn out that well. I think I will have to redo it at some point but for now I'm pretending that it's acceptable and out of my way.

block # 41 Friendship Star

and last but not least is block # 23 Country Farm
All in all, I'm pretty happy with how my blocks are coming together. I have 28 blocks done, now just to make another 55 !!!! and I'll have enough blocks for the planned twin quilt.

Enjoy your day,

Svetlana.